NADBU is grateful to its PATNERS AND SPONSORS! Thank you for supporting us!
In order to realise our mission, NADBU pursues the following objectives:
1. To provide a forum for exchange of knowledge and experience on
2. To promote interaction between persons with deafblindness, their
families, professionals, service providers and the mainstream society.
3. To promote recognition of the deafblindness as a unique disability.
4. To advocate for equal opportunities in education, health, habilitation and
rehabilitation, employment and welfare of persons with deaf blindness in
5. To promote research, documentation and dissemination of information on
all matters relating to deafblindness and persons with deafblindness.
6. To promote the development and use of interpreter guides and other
relevant services for all persons with deafblindness in Uganda.