NADBU is grateful to its PATNERS AND SPONSORS! Thank you for supporting us!
In order to realise our mission, NADBU pursues the following objectives:
1. To provide a forum for exchange of knowledge and experience on deafblindness.
2. To promote interaction between persons with deafblindness, their families, professionals, service providers and the mainstream society.
3. To promote recognition of the deafblindness as a unique disability.
4. To advocate for equal opportunities in education, health, habilitation and rehabilitation, employment and welfare of persons with deaf blindness in Uganda.
5. To promote research, documentation and dissemination of information on all matters relating to deafblindness and persons with deafblindness.
6. To promote the development and use of interpreter guides and otherrelevant services for all persons with deafblindness in Uganda.